All brides want to look their most beautiful on their wedding day and one sure way to make your makeup “pop” is to use some simple sculpting techniques.
Here are my top tips!
- A darker, matt colour than your skintone will recess the hollow of your cheekbones giving you more definition
- Use a matt powder bronzer
- Or use a more flattering cream texture if you’re over 40
- Don’t go too bronzey! Choose a cooler shade which will look more natural
- Apply into the hollow of the cheekbone and blend upwards
- MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT – TOM FORD’S SHADE & ILLUMINATE
- Use a slight shimmer or glossy texture – nothing too glittery
- Apply to the highest part of the cheekbones
- Also apply to the nose and cupids bow or even below the brow bone
- The lighter, shimmery colour will make the top of your cheekbones “pop” making them stand out more
- As you turn your head in different lights, others will notice how pretty your cheeks look!
- MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT – BECCA’S SHIMMER SKIN PERFECTOR