Thank you for booking your wedding makeup trial with me, I am honoured and excited to be part of your big day!
Please email your answers to the following questions prior to your trial:
Some practical questions:
- Name & mobile
- Email address
- Wedding date
- Wedding day address for me to arrive at
- How many bridesmaids/mums etc will be wanting their makeup done?
- Where did you hear about Mel England Makeup?
- If you found me via an internet search engine, what keywords did you enter?
- Is it OK for me to request you as a friend on Facebook?
- If so, what is your Facebook name?
- Can I share photos of you on Facebook?
- Your hairdressers name & mobile
- Your photographers name & mobile
- Do I have your permission to use photos of you on my website?
- What is your daily makeup routine?
- Which makeup products do you normally use?
- Do you suffer from any known skin allergies?
- Do you wear contact lenses?
- What colour are your eyes?
- What colour is your hair?
- How would you describe your skin tone?
- What is the colour theme of your wedding day?
- What is the style of your wedding day?
- How would you describe your desired wedding makeup look?
- What are your hopes/expectations for your wedding makeup trial?
- What are your worries/concerns regarding your wedding makeup trial?
Useful information for you:
Here are a few things which will help you get the most out of your trial and your wedding day:
- It’s a good idea to wear a white/light coloured top for your trial to help replicate the effect of your wedding dress
- If I come to your house I need good natural light so ideally I need to be near a window
- I need you at eye level so I will usually bring a makeup artists chair with me
- I will need to lay out quite a lot of my kit so a table nearby is very useful
- Try to have a facial about a week before your wedding day (and trial if possible)
- Exfoliate your skin regularly before your trial and wedding day
- Wear your ‘going out’ makeup for your trial if possible so I can see what level and style of makeup you are used to
- Make sure you have a fake tan trial before your big day if you decide to have one
- Get a professional to do your eyebrows before your wedding day (and trial if possible)
- If you need help finding other professionals for your wedding day, click here for more info
- Come to the trial with some magazine cut outs of makeup you think you would like
- A deposit will be required to secure your wedding date prior to the trial being done
- Full payment of your wedding makeup must be paid by BACS either before or in cash on the day (not after)
Please read my full payment terms